I love my twins!

by Lori Lavender Luz on August 23, 2007

in Uncategorized

These are good twins. They do what they’re supposed to and don’t sass me back (much different from their older siblings).

They don’t need car seats, noses wiped, school supplies or two-hour bedtime rituals.

They were delivered (not by me — they were adopted) 1 year ago, and they’ve never given me lick of trouble.

They are fraternal — one is a washer and one is a dryer.

I love my twins!

###

On another note, I am so grateful to Kami at Are We There Yet? for awarding me a Rocking Girl Blogger nomination. Yippee! I get to add this cool emblem to my sidebar!

I am working on a full post where I thank Kami properly and sic you all on other bloggers. I promised it will come soon, after I — WE — finish the laundry.

###

What was it like to get The Call? Read about it at Heart Palpitations on Drama 2B Mama.

Erin September 28, 2009 at 9:30 pm

Love your twins! As an apartment dweller, I might be more jealous of those than if they were actually children. Well, maybe not quite.I TOTALLY know what you mean about Jeff Tweedy straddling the hot/creepy line. For me he’s more on the hot side, but I think that’s because I remember him when… Now he’s getting a bit paunchy. Still hot and hilarious – and his raspy voice gets me RIGHT there.Thanks for popping over!

Lollipop Goldstein September 28, 2009 at 9:32 pm

Are they fraternal girl-girl, boy-boy, or girl-boy? :-)

Lavender Luz September 28, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Furrow, the best thing about these twins — THEY NEVER POOP! Always smell good.Erin, sooooo jealous that you saw Wilco last night. Did you know my twins are stackable?KarenO, thanks so much! I’m still glowing from your kind words.

Lavender Luz September 28, 2009 at 9:35 pm

Lavender Luz September 28, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Fraternal. W-D.I think the washer is the male because of the big ole hose. ;-)

Lavender Luz September 28, 2009 at 9:35 pm

Fraternal. W-D.I think the washer is the male because of the big ole hose. ;-)