Zithromax to the rescue

by Lori Lavender Luz on August 20, 2007

in Uncategorized

I am currently the proud owner of the most disgusting set of tonsils you’ve ever seen. I tried to get a photo, but it’s probably best for your digestion that I had to resort to this photo from the Centers from Disease Control.

I had to go to Urgent Care yesterday (Sunday) because I didn’t think I’d survive until my primary care physician could see me today. The Rapid Test confirmed what I thought: strep.

It’s now Day 2 of the Zithromax and I’m just now starting to feel like I’m not mostly dead, like in The Princess Bride.

Roger has been wonderful. He’s taken full care of the kids (even getting Reed to his first day at preschool) and making sure I’m getting enough rest.

He’d probably be upset if he knew I was up blogging.

Please don’t tell. And please pass the ice cream.

###

Insight of the Dying is today’s chapter on Drama 2B Mama.

Lavender Luz September 28, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Apparently, blaving helps. I’m all better now. Thanks for your well wishes!

Lavender Luz September 28, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Apparently, blaving helps. I’m all better now. Thanks for your well wishes!

TeamWinks September 28, 2009 at 9:29 pm

Hope you feel much better soon!

TeamWinks September 28, 2009 at 9:29 pm

Hope you feel much better soon!

Furrow September 28, 2009 at 9:35 pm

Oh, you poor thing! I’m glad you’re on the mend. Did you come back “to blave?”Here’s some mint chocolate chip … nice and cooling.

soccer mom in denial September 28, 2009 at 3:35 pm

OK How much do I love you that you referenced that great novel by the Florinese author named “S. Morgenstern”!!Feel better. Zithromax rocks! We’ve had it in our house for a few ear infections.

soccer mom in denial September 28, 2009 at 9:35 pm