I’ve been thinking about this lately, how few degrees of separation there could be between each of us and the rest of us. So I propose an experiment.
This post officially kicks off Chain Link Blogging week. Here’s the deal:
- Start from your own blogroll and pick a blog to visit (if you don’t have a blog, pick one from my blogroll on the lower right sidebar).
- From that blog (“Blog A”), read a post or two and leave a comment or two. (Lurkers — time to de-lurk! Get a free google account and post as Anonymous if you have to, or just Jane Doe.)
- Click on a blog from Blog A’s blogroll.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you’ve visited and commented on 5 blogs.
- Write a post on your own blog about your Chain Link Blogging anytime before October 5.
- Comment here with the most noteworthy post you find, along with its URL.
I’ll summarize all our discoveries on October 6 in a post that contains the links you leave in your comments here.
Spread the word! Let’s see what gems we discover.