Caution: This post includes ancient terminology. This is because I live in a cable-ly challenged home. I have no TiVo. I am reduced to using — gasp — a VCR. Horrors!
So the new television season is now into its second month, and here’s how it’s shaken out for me.
Tier 1: obsess over whether the VCR is set right
- Ugly Betty. I love this character. Betty’s my hero because she gauges her life by her own yardstick, not anyone else’s. Plus, it’s a ridiculously funny show.
- Law & Order: SVU. Where’s the plain old L&O on the schedule?
- ER. It’s a hard habit to break
- Desperate Housewives. I can relate with Lynnette (I’m harried) and Bree (I’m a perfectionist).
- Brothers & Sisters. (I love watching Rachel Griffith)
- Pushing Daisies. One even the kids can watch.
- Private Practice. 4 storylines per show. 2 are good and 2 are uninteresting to me.
- Dirty Sexy Money. Mmmmmm, Peter Krause.
- Grey’s Anatomy. But I still don’t buy any of the characters as doctors/surgeons.
And I have to say, some nights I’d just rather read your blogs.
How about you? What are you sure to watch and/or Tivo?