It seems somehow appropriate with all the snow on the ground, that Yoka got me in a game of freeze tag.
Here are 7 things about me that will either mesmerize or ensomnize you.
- I get really crabby if I don’t have periodic big chunks of time alone.
- Thanks to my sister Tami, I have 7 tins (not really made of tin, though) of Hershey’s Special Dark cocoa powder in my pantry. All of it will eventually be turned into Kahlua Brownies with Kahlua frosting.
- I think I have seen every ER episode (without owning any boxed sets).
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a scientist. My sisters and I had a microscope, a chemistry set, all those kits where you put together parts of the human body, and a 1001 electronic experiment kit. The professional urges never went farther than 7th grade, but I’ve always been curious about how things work.
- My first car was a Rambler Marlin. Actually, it was my Dad’s. Actually, while trying to “help” once, I washed the newly painted car with a Brillo pad (hey — I’d seen him use it on the white-walls). I am still alive, though I’m not sure he’s fully forgiven me yet. Well, yes I am.
- Being generally too lazy to look up phone numbers, I am pretty good at memorizing them. I get this ability from my Mom.
- My sister Sheri and I used to eat tubs of frosting and hide the evidence under our beds. Reading this sentence will send my mom to our old bedroom to see if there are any moldy remnants left in what is now a guestroom. (No, mom, there aren’t. We read Nancy Drew books and were pretty good at eliminating clues. Although I have to say I’m impressed with the staying power of all those preservatives.)
I guess I have a thing about frosting, huh?
Leave a comment here when you complete your tagging obligation.