You’re looking for WHAT?

by Lori Lavender Luz on December 28, 2007

in Uncategorized

Year in review time. I’m looking over my stats from the last several months, and there are some odd info-bits.

Here are the 10 most interesting search terms that bring people to my blog (and links to entries in case you, too, are curious).

It would make me oh-so-happy if you would add your commentary for these statistics. See if you can put in something juicy for the search engines to pick up.

And for more examples of the oddities of the blogosphere, see my other blog’s review on Drama 2B Mama.

Lavender Luz April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Geohde and Deathstar — thanks for the gratutious google catchers. And for the sage info.Mel — “skanky” could be good…

Lollipop Goldstein April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

I wish I had kept a list like that from this year. I’m trying to think of something really good to add in the comments that will bring the strange searches but not necessarily the skanky searchers…

Deathstar April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Sage. It’s just dried sweet grass bundled up. You don’t need a lot. And you can put it out quickly under the tap. You light it and it smokes and smells a bit like marijuana (but it’s not, so don’t worry abou it). I had the windows open so the smell cleared up in like 10 minutes. Coming from the land of “prime BC bud” you should have hits from marijuana.

Geohde April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Popping by on a whiff of borrowed wireless internet…My faouvorite search term today on my site was ‘rubber vaginas’.That should tickle google for you! :) xxJ

Lavender Luz April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Lollipop Goldstein April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Deathstar April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Geohde April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Malathionman April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

I had a post with the term “boob-licking” in it. That gets lots of foreign country hits.

Malathionman April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

KarenO April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Oh. My. Word. What is the world coming to if that is what people search for and come to infertility/adoption blogs?? Jeepers creepers, I’m almost to scared and go look at my googled statistics, lol!

KarenO April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Lavender Luz April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

MM — context is everything.KarenO — so glad you’re back.

Lavender Luz April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

MM — context is everything.KarenO — so glad you’re back.