Meeting the DC Bloggers was so fun and fulfilling! But why should Washington DC -ers have all the fun? Every locale should have the chance to meet fellow bloggers face-to-face, don’t you think?
Meet the members of the Colorado Bloggers.
If you live in Colorado and blog about infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption (any part of the triad), pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss, and if you’d like to be included in this listing and on emails about gatherings, click on the icon to send me an email (bestlightlori at gmail).
Here is our list of ColoBloggers:
- Lori blogs about conscious living & life after adopting at Weebles Wobblog
- Denise blogs about unexplained IF at Freezer Buns
- Nancy blogs about secondary IF at Infertile and Sarcastic
- Jen blogs about IVF with PGD at Mama Wannabe
- Meg blogs about building a family after pregnancy loss at On the Wrong Side of Statistics
- Heidi blogs about IVF at Wombmates Wanted
- Kidlicious blogs about parenting after IVF at Never Too Late
- Spicy Sister blogs about IVF and beyond at Spicy Sister
- Maryanne blogs about IVF at Colorado Butler Baby
- Mary Beth blogs about parenting after IF at In the Painting of Chaos
- Tori blogs about IVF at The Winding Road to Parenthood
- Denver Laura blogs about her foster/adoption journey at Fertility Alphabet Soup
- Melissa, an adult adoptee, blogs about foster/adopting at Full Circle.
- Nicole is a member.
- Denver Jen blogs about her adoption journey at Waiting for Bambino.
- DenverNanny blogs about her fertility journey at The Crazy See-Saw.
- Caitlin blogs about life after HSG and onto IVF at IF You Only Knew.
- Fishsticks and Fireflies blogs about neonatal loss and parenting 3 children.
- Geo-Chick blogs about her adoption wait at Adventures of a Dam Engineer.
- Riversnake blogs about adoptive parenting at Adoption Ain’t for Sissies.
- Cortney blogs about her fertility journey at Inconceivable!
We had our first get-together in Feb at the Nordstrom’s Cafe in Park Meadows.
We met in April at Taza de Cafe in NW Denver.
We met for Sex and the City in June.
We met in Meg’s living room in August.