Uterii, syringes and coffee, oh my!

by Lori Lavender Luz on February 18, 2008

in ColoBloggers

We ColoBloggers had our very first meeting this weekend. We regaled the other patrons at Nordstrom’s Cafe with our animated talk of hoohahooterii, sharps containers and RE chatter. Next time we’ll bring flip charts and maybe a PowerPoint presentation.

Here we are, from left to right: Heidi, Nancy, Denise, Meg, K, me, and Duffy. Don’t we look well caffeinated and well understood?

Each of these amazing women bring an integral piece to the IF mosaic. Each of us will find our own way through the infertility maze. I once dedicated a song to the Barren Bi+ches Book Brigade, and I now want to share it with my fellow ColoBloggers, about the constant craving we share.

***

That’s the news from the West Side. As for the East Side, we have a very important message for the Order of the Plastic Uterus, especially for Bernardo:

WE’VE GOT SPIRIT, YES WE DO!
WE’VE GOT SPIRIT, HOW ‘BOUT YOU?

Love always, Riff.

nancy April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Awesome. I loved the video. Thank you!And, can I “steal” that picture? I need to give my own ColoBloggers update, more than the lame one I already posted.

Lavender Luz April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Ms Planner…we could get into some trouble together. And then go to a yoga class and undo it :-) Mel — I’m all in for the love-in!

Lollipop Goldstein April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Oh yeah baby! Except instead of kicking your asses in a knife fight, we will simply have a big love-in somewhere in the Midwest :-) That video made my day. KD Lang was one of my first crushes. And I love that song.

Ms. Planner April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

I posted this on Meg’s site, too, but today I am feeling a bit regretful that I didn’t take that job in Boulder. How fabulous that y’all got together. Everyone is so gorgeous!

nancy April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm