I belong

by Lori Lavender Luz on February 1, 2008

in Uncategorized

More about me than you care to know…

I Belong in 1989

Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. I’m colorful at night – and successful during the day.

I can’t remember which of you I stole got this from, but such a post seems fitting for a Friday afternoon (fondue Friday?).

I had so much indecision on my answers that I did the quiz a second time and came up with:

I Belong in 1967

I am a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule – oh, and drugs too.

Does that mean I average out sometime in 1978? And mom, it’s all just speculation on the drugs.

Just for fun, I took the quiz a third time and put in all my OPPOSITE answers. So here’s when I DON’T belong:

I Belong in 1998

Anything goes! I’m grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It’s all good!

Tru Dat!

(Or is it actually false dat?)

Lavender Luz April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Beagle — it’s all about hygiene (what the heck did that answer even mean??)Geohde — what, you mean like 1969?Mel — I’ve always wanted another sister! Are you cheesy, too?

Lollipop Goldstein April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Oh…we could hang out! I’m 1986 :-) It’s like you’re my big sister by 3 years.

Geohde April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Hmm, I’d take that quiz, but I’m scared the answer will be rather prehistoric!J

beagle April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

I feel so ashamed! I came up as 1994 (same as your 1998)“You Belong in 1994 With you anything goes! You’re grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It’s all good!” That can’t be right!I knew I should have chosen hygiene as my pet cause!

Lavender Luz April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Lollipop Goldstein April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Oh…we could hang out! I’m 1986 :-) It’s like you’re my big sister by 3 years.

Geohde April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Hmm, I’d take that quiz, but I’m scared the answer will be rather prehistoric!J

beagle April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

loribeth April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm

OK, I know I’m ancient & old-fashioned, but… 1958?? (I wasn’t even born then!!) Must have been Casablanca & Cary Grant that did me in, lol. But I can’t help it, I really do think they’re better than the other choices!! ***You Belong in 1958***You’re fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

loribeth April 6, 2010 at 11:48 pm