Miss Elaine E

by Lori Lavender Luz on May 26, 2008

in Uncategorized

Andy from Today’s the Day is running her own Childhood Trivia contest, a visual one. Pop on over and take a guess.

_______________________
The next meet-up for the ColoBloggers is coming up. We are planning to see Sex and the City at a Sunday matinee on June 8, to be followed by — what else? — afternoon cosmos! (Manolo Blahniks not required.)

Please contact me (or other ColoBloggers) for more specific information as theater schedules become available.

________________________

If I am feeling exhausted after this holiday weekend, just think how Mel must feel. In the last few days she:

Looking for new friends? Feeling like you’d like to get more involved? Pop on over to our “hub” for some great ideas, some wonderful resources, and some loving energy that she always has in abundant supply.

_______________________

Have you checked out All Thumbs Reviews yet? Chicklet and I steer you toward great shoes, great legs, and great wine — and that’s just the first week. Another entry is coming on Thursday, so bookmark the site and check back in.

So many of you have been so supportive already. We thank you from the bottom of our thumbs.

Lavender Luz April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

Antigone — you have GOT to get out more.Mel — don’t forget world peace. Can you do something about that?Nancy — that’s because you are a young thing.

nancy April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

You are one freaking busy blogger. How do you do it all????The quiz. I suck at your quizzes. I think I’m bitter for never getting close!

Lollipop Goldstein April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

This is so funny–I saw quiz at the top and started salivating and went over there and then forgot to click back. So I just read the whole post. You forgot the part where I also built a house. Out of logs. And I saved a small country. Oh, and made creme brulee.

Antigone April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

Weekend? We had a weekend?

Lavender Luz April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

nancy April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

Lollipop Goldstein April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

Antigone April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

Weekend? We had a weekend?

Lavender Luz April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

Lea Bee — yes, it is. And I drink one every time I post. Everrry shingle tieme.Chicklet — you’re invited! Getcher plane ticket! (and really, I just have good people around me :-)

chicklet April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

I’m with Nancy – you think Mel’s busy and forget about you and how busy you are! You are seriously on top of things chicka, seriously.Oh, and I hate you bitches for going to Sex & The City without me!!!!!!!

Lea Bee April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

just reading all that makes me want to take the mojito from your paintpad girl’s hands! the girl may be paint, but the mojito is real.

Lavender Luz April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

chicklet April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

Lea Bee April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

nancy April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am

oh – i am NOT!!!I’m pushing 40!!! Okay, pushing 36.But if you round up, that’s 40. right?

nancy April 7, 2010 at 12:04 am