Show & Tell: these boots were made for toddlin’

by Lori Lavender Luz on June 8, 2008

in Excavating,Show & Tell

It’s Show & Tell time again, boys and girls. Today I am going to show you how rotten my parents were to me.

Or maybe this was before scientists discovered that smoking was bad for children.

What brand of tobacco did YOU smoke when you were two?

Click here for a photo of my monsters parents.

_________________________

Don’t forget to visit All Thumbs. Chicklet has a cool giveaway coming up, and I tell you how I have the hots for my chiller.

Denise April 7, 2010 at 12:05 am

Umm, that is the cutest picture. Ever.Good to see you yesterday!

anita April 7, 2010 at 12:05 am

Popping by from Mel’s Show and Tell.When I was 3 I was asked by a friend of the family to take a glass of Peppermint schnapps to my dad. While on the way to him I drank it much to my mothers dismay.What a great photo, it brought a smile to my face.

Malathionman April 7, 2010 at 12:05 am

Does it have to be tobacco?I can remember going to the local liquor store when I was like 8 and buying smokes for my dad. Good times, good times.

Queenie. . . April 7, 2010 at 12:05 am

I just love that picture.

Kim April 7, 2010 at 12:05 am

Too cute! Love the family one too – my family was entirely too serious! Looks like a fun childhood! NCLM

Juicy April 7, 2010 at 12:05 am

That’s a cute picture, no matter how horrible your parents were. :) I have a picture of me at 14 months (or so, that’s what it says on the back of the picture) with a beer in hand and my godmother smoking a cigarette right next to me! Sheesh.(here from NCLM)

Kim April 7, 2010 at 12:05 am

Juicy April 7, 2010 at 12:05 am

Lee April 7, 2010 at 12:05 am

Could be worse. You could be wearing a soft plastic wig with a cigarette in your mouth!< HREF="http://www.boingboing.net/2008/06/11/girl-in-a-plastic-wi.html" REL="nofollow">http://www.boingboing.net/2008/06/11/girl-in-a-plastic-wi.html<>

Lee April 7, 2010 at 12:05 am

beagle April 7, 2010 at 12:26 am

oh! it ate my comment!This may be ‘bad parenting’, but it makes a damn cute photo!

beagle April 7, 2010 at 12:26 am