Hop over to All Thumbs for a discussion on how your supermarket treats you. Is your grocery store in the hall of fame, like mine, or the hall of lame?
Joanna tagged me to reveal these things to you.
1. Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Saying goodbye to my students in Syria
- Traveling through Egypt and Israel
- Studying Spanish in Granada, Spain
- Buying and furnishing a home in Denver
- Returning to the job I’d left before we moved to the Middle East
2. Five things on my to do list for today:
- Come up with a post (check!)
- Catch up on Google Reader
- Attend Vacation Bi.ble School show my kids are in
- Finish the book that was due back at the library yesterday
- Clean up from a play date
3. Five snacks I enjoy:
- Chocolate chip cookies (homemade only)
- Archer Farms cheese straws (from Target)
- Cappuccino Chip ice cream
- Fresh raspberries
4. Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Travel the world with my extended family and nannies
- Address education issues locally
- Do some service learning with our family in Cambodia
- Donate to a few non-profits I support
- Go back to school…PhD in something at the Naropa Institute
5. Five places I have lived
- New Jersey
Yeah, that’s six, but it felt wrong to leave one out.
I’m not tagging anyone (except Steph, but that’s really just to be mean), but if you are looking for a topic and haven’t already done this, knock yourself out.