Twitter Post: Perfect Moment Monday

by Lori Lavender Luz on August 26, 2008

in Perfect Moment

Here is what I was tweeting about Saturday night (click on the Twitter links).

Our Brandi Carlile evening was put together by and the photos were taken by Mary Beth, an incredibly talented portrait artist (that’s a hint for anyone in Colorado who needs portraits done).

============================================

In invite you all to join me next week for Perfect Moment Mondays. You know you have them (perfect moments, not necessarily on Mondays). The trick is not to miss them.

Watch for yours this week and post about it next week. Leave me a comment here when you do so I can link our perfect moments together.

PerfectMomentProject April 7, 2010 at 12:27 am

I had a Perfect Moment Sunday. Is that a Blackberry in your pocket? After too much traveling on my own, < HREF="http://perfectmomentproject.blogspot.com/2008/08/is-that-blackberry-in-your-pocket.html" REL="nofollow"> my baby was there to meet me.<>You might like to check out our < HREF="http://perfectmomentproject.blogspot.com/" REL="nofollow">Perfect Moment Project.<> I like your perfect mondays idea too.

MrsSpock April 7, 2010 at 12:27 am

Mmmm..Dagoba chocolate is yummy…

Lollipop Goldstein April 7, 2010 at 12:27 am

That is a perfect moment (and the pictures are lovely) and I love the idea of holding onto those moments. I already know (unless another one happens!) what I’m using for next Monday.

LJ April 7, 2010 at 12:27 am

I know I mentioned it as you twittered, but I totally adore Brandi C. It looks like you had a fabulous time!

PerfectMomentProject April 7, 2010 at 12:27 am

Furrow April 7, 2010 at 12:27 am

Oh yeah … it’s great to recognize those moments.

Kami April 7, 2010 at 12:27 am

What a great idea. I have been doing my best to enjoy the moment – this will be a good reminder.BTW, I know you have probably already got one, but I couldn’t find the post – I am nominating you for The Pink Rose award.I have been lurking even though I have been commenting less – just less time, but I wanted to know that your relationships with your kids and Tessa’s first mom continue to inspire and encourage me.

Martha April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

I participated in Perfect Moment Mondays today. Thanks for a wonderful idea. Sending my best to you and your family.