Have you noticed a perfect moment recently? (I didn’t ask “Did you have one.” I asked if you have noticed one. I think we all have those moments of peace/calm/joy/presence. The key is to be aware that you are having one.)
Mine was triggered by this video. You may know by now my love of travel, for experiencing the infinite facets of humanity. Watching this video puts me in a perfect moment state. There is a one-ness, a hopefulness I feel when one person gathers many to join in music, dance and joy.
I especially like India (Gurgaon) and Nevada (about 2:30). Continue below for Perfect Moments of others (yours??).
Write up yours, anytime during the week, and leave your link in the comments below. I’ll keep moving the links up to the body of this post.
So far we have:
1. Perfect email from my student, by Susan in Tempe, AZ. Susan and Robin run the Perfect Moment Project, and we will be collaborating on collecting these moments and highlighting what’s good, clear and welcome in our lives.
2. The Idle Mind of Beth. Her perfection consists of sisters and lemonade. And *I* think she’s lovely, don’t you?
3. Mommy at God Has Heard finds a perfect moment in news about Gustav.
4. Luna had her purse rifled through and her husband was repeatedly beaten (at Tic Tac Toe).
5. Lollipop witnessed a suspended moment of beauty and transition in the life of a loved one.
6. Mamie used a movie soundtrack and side-splitting laughter to short-circuit a snit.
Button: If you make a Perfect Moment post, you are qualified to place this button on your blog.
Finally, I just got to have lunch with Luna and her wonderful, kid-magnet husband M. It was a 2-hour string of perfect moments.