Show & Tell: Fall Mandala

by Lori Lavender Luz on September 21, 2008

in Meditation,Mindfulness,Show & Tell

I like to color mandalas.

=========================

Want to see what the other kids are showing and telling? Visit Lollipop the Headmistress. Bring her a nice, juicy autumn apple.

(But not an iTouch.)

Delenn April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

I have a book of these given to me–you reminded me I could use some color time!

Cara April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

Thanks for the link to blank mandalas! To be honest, I had never heard the word before…but isn’t that why we come to class…to learn? My five year old is ARTISTIC beyond my left pinkie’s ability. Maybe we could do these together.

Kristin April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

That is beautiful…I may just have to break out my box of crayons tomorrow. Shhh…don’t tell my kids that I have not 1 but 2 untouched boxes of crayola crayons (64 count).

mary elizabeth April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

these are WAY cool! and so are you my friend!i can’t wait to print these out and get to coloring! great idea!

Shelby April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

You have a way with color! As someone who puts together shades as if I were colorblind, I am impressed!

Lollipop Goldstein April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

I like the shades you chose.You are never too old to colour.

Michelle April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

I love to do this too! People have always said just that…”I am too old to color”. But I believe you are never to old. Glad to see someone else enjoys this as well.

Martha April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

Beautiful Mandala, thank you for sharing.

Another Dreamer April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

It’s pretty, neat!

MrsSpock April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

Ooooo..purty! I am exciting about autumn!

jv April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

Short story long…I run a Baseball Blog called Treasure Never Buried. I found a blog called the Perfect Moment Project and submitted a story there. This week there was a post about the Andy Griffith show on PMP. I went to leave a comment and there was already one other comment. I clicked the link to the commenter “Lori” because I thought the Lori in question was my wife Lori. It was not.I clicked the links and found this blog. Now I’m happy that part of the comment is over.Whew!! Seriously, great blog!! I’m definitely adding you to my subscriptions! I enjoy reading anything that has to do with parenting.I wanted to post a link to the story I wrote about taking my son to his first Big League Baseball Game, if that’s alright. It’s the same story that Perfect Moment Project ran.You can find it at…http://treasureneverburied.blogspot.com/2008/07/take-me-out-to-ballgame-part-2.htmlKeep up the good work! I think you might have inspired me to start a second blog this week!

Martha April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

Beautiful Mandala, thank you for sharing.

Spicy Sister April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

Very cool. I love to color mandalas too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sam April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

oooh, what a pretty mandala, I always forget how much colouring is soothing – I realy should print out a few and get colouring!

Wishing 4 One April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

This is really beautiful. I love to color too, and have been alot with my decorating my classroom. I’ve missed your blog, I’m back now and will visit often. xoxoxoxo

Geohde April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

The colours are beautiful, Lori.J

battynurse April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

Very pretty. I love fall colors.

Pamela April 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

What a lovely image — reminds me of the person behind it!