Perfect World. How appropriate.
I noticed my Perfect Moment while I was on the elliptical. This song came on and I felt a wave of connection to All.
I love when that happens. I can’t make it happen. I can only open to receive it when it does.
We get to be.
A ripple on the water.
Leave a comment this week with a link to your Perfect Moment, or the Moment itself. I’ll move up to the body of this post as the week goes by.
Once you make a Perfect Moment post, you are qualified to place this button on your blog.
Click here for previous collections of Perfect Moments. Now. What Perfect Moment have you recently been aware of?
1. Beagle: trying a new recipe and having it come out beautifully . . . (a fresh pear tart.)
2. Pamela Jeanne: Enjoying a glass of red wine with a crackling fire and my best guy.
3. Kami notices ordinary (yet extraordinary) moments with her daughter and LB’s new abilities.
4. Beth and her husband share a moment of giving and gratitude.
5. Lollipop Goldstein impresses people with a different kind of intelligence.
6. Cassandra finally has a day of rest, her Shabbat filled with togetherness with her husband and culminating in a release ritual (it’s probably not what you think).
7. Martha notices three perfect moments involving (1) a wheelchair; (2) a pair of hand-knit socks, and (3) a piano.
8. Melissa serves homeMADE mac & cheese to family visitors from NZ.
9. Farm Wife receives boundless love from the bearer of dandelions.
10. Kymberli is asked about the relationship between brainpower and bust size.
11. KatieM receives some sweet TLC.
12. KatieM also shares a moment of anticipation with her husband.
13. Robin walks around the Big Apple: “Breathing in the dirt-and-rain smells, watching my sweetie’s happy eyes when she got to stop at Gray’s Papaya for a bite and taking a snap of the place we had our first date.”
P.S. I think I have a girl crush on Amy Ray.
Have you entered the giveaway yet? The one for fresh and natural herbal soaps? Your odds of winning are pretty good, and there are only 4 days left.