My kids now fold their own laundry. And put it away.
Need I say more?
Leave a comment this week with a link to your Perfect Moment, or the Moment itself. I’ll move up to the body of this post as the week goes by.
Once you make a Perfect Moment post, you are qualified to place this button on your blog.
Click here for previous collections of Perfect Moments. Now. What Perfect Moment have you recently been aware of?
1. Robin practices the fine art of communication with three nieces of different ages and stages and communication tools.
2. Marge in Real Life has a moment or two on a tramp (probably not what you think).
3. Melissa and a friend are reminded of the (sometimes) forgotten blessing of health.
4. Farm Wife and her Children of the Corn share a quintessential Fall day, complete with glowing pumpkins and the beginnings of a practical joke.
5. Kami marks a sad birthday, yet feels a sense of peace about what IS.
6. Lollipop Goldstein (of the newly short hair) gets a new container of gel in exchange for the bad one.
7. Martha observes some tight family ties.
8. Cara hits a triple: naps, two simultaneously, without interruption. Wow!
9. Geohde got seven hours sleep. In a row….(way to go, Saag and Naan!)