Recipe for my Perfect Moment:
1 birthday in the family (in this case, a mom/grandma)
1 pan of homemade brownies needing to be frosted
1 iPod (on speakers) playing Fleetwood Mac’s Don’t Stop — the live version with the rockin’ USC Marching Band
1 daughter to help frost and sing and dance
Combine all ingredients. For a more intense Moment, have daughter help you halve the recipe (because it’s HUGE). Feel even more perfect when she grasps the concept of division.
Lick bowl together and enjoy!
Leave a comment this week with a link to your Perfect Moment, or the Moment itself. I’ll move up to the body of this post as the week goes by.
Once you make a Perfect Moment post, you are qualified to place this button on your blog.
Click here for previous collections of Perfect Moments. Now. What Perfect Moment have you recently been aware of?
1. Robin is inspired by Donna Brazile. Over and over again.
2. Melissa has some belly laughs about her mounted jackelope.
3. In a pumpkin patch, Cassandra experiences abundance and its opposite.
4. Martha attends a reaffirmation of vows, and sees perfection in many places — including in imperfect moments!
5. Cara muses on the meaning of time, and spends some moments at her daughter’s grave to be taught by her.
6. My sister, Tami (who is now watching Reed so I can Twitter and eat bonbons) gets an unexpected gift from her neighbor, which leads to a shorter To Do list.