Well THAT was easy

That being this.

Here were the OTHER clues I was planning to use:

• Plant (as in hanger)
  • Neck (as in necklace)
  • Waist (as in belt)
  • قرمة

That last one is Arabic for migramah, meaning “striped towel,” “ornamental fringe,” or “embroidered veil.” It has evolved into “macramé.”

So Andy wins again, with Martha earning honorable mention. Yay, Andy!

As a kid I made tons of owls like this one — image removed. (Well, not quite as nice.)

===============

I received a package this week from Hecate May that contained To-Go Ware bamboo utensils and a Envirosax reusable shopping bag. I LOVE them! So beautiful and functional. Just like Hecate May (a/k/a Mrs Spock). Thanks!

And a mystery package arrived yesterday containing gourmet dark chocolate. No identifying information….anyone want to ‘fess up?

To my unknown benefactor, yummmmmmm. I am in theobroma heaven, and I bow down to you. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.

Now I will try to solve the mystery.

Phoebe April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Oh come on, that was hard! I was jumping bikes in the 70s and playing tag football with the neighborhood boys, not doing macrame!

My name is Andy. April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Yeah me! Hey I did owls too! They must have been the in thing… or the only thing you could with Macrame!Thanks for bringing back the game! I might have to scout the house out for something new for a What Am I? series!

Kami April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

That’s why I don’t even guess – I know someone will get it long before I do.I love the bamboo table wear. I need to get me some.

Kristin April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Oooh…did you make that owl? I like it.Yay for the mysterious chocolate benefactor.

Martha April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Yeah for Runner Up!! I will send you some See’s chocolate if you like, milk or dark, nuts, etc? Thank you!!!

battynurse April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

I remember doing macrame’ although I never did any owls. Just plant hanging thingys.

Phoebe April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

My name is Andy. April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Kami April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Kristin April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Martha April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

battynurse April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

MrsSpock April 7, 2010 at 2:06 am

Glad you like ‘em…Spreading ecofabulousness, one blogger at a time…

MrsSpock April 7, 2010 at 2:06 am

Glad you like ‘em…Spreading ecofabulousness, one blogger at a time…