Perfect Moment Monday is about noticing a perfect moment rather than creating one. Perfect moments can be momentous or ordinary or somewhere in between.
Please visit the links of the participants at the bottom.
Here’s a perfect moment from my week. I hope you’ll share yours, too.
My perfect moment this week was actually an entire evening, which included:
- A visit to the home of the lovely Amber, my editor at Mile High Mamas, where we were picked up by…
- A private bus that drove a dozen partying women (such as MamaBird, LifeNut, Greeblemonkey, and MomSlant) to Boulder, where we were dropped off at an…
- Art gallery, which had been converted for the evening into a Wii Fitness studio and was adorned with smelly-good oils and statues of the Buddha. After we got settled,
- Fitness trainers showed us all the bells and whistles of the Wii Fit Plus. I got to do yoga and some strength training — my first time on a Wii. I became a convert, and considered finally getting one for our family for Christmas. (Reed, I tell you, would be overjoyed to be able to play Star Wars Wii.)
- Said fitness trainers then offered us yummy and healthy hors d’oeuvres and some reseveretrol in the form of a ruby Merlot.
- Said fitness trainers THEN said that we had been such a great audience that they were giving each of us a new yoga mat, available in all the chakra colors. I got a purple one — woot!
- And THEN said fitness trainers said that we would each go home with our own WII FIT PLUS!
So I guess Reed will be getting HIS perfect moment on Christmas morning, as we now need a Wii system in order for me to enjoy my new toy.
To participate in Perfect Moment Monday:
- Between Sunday night and Tuesday night, write up your own Perfect Moment in a blog post, on Twitter, on Facebook, or simply leave a comment below.
- Grab the URL of your Perfect Moment.
- Use MckLinky below to enter your (or your blog’s) name and the URL of your Perfect Moment
- Visit the Perfect Moments of others (from the links below), and let the writers know you were there.
Once you make a Perfect Moment post , you may place this button on your blog.
What Perfect Moment have you recently been aware of? Be sure to visit these moments and share the love, and please come back next week (click to subscribe).