Things to do in Denver when you’re a mom

January 15, 2010

in Denver

Because of my desire to take over the ENTIRE INTERNET (watch out, Aunt Becky), and because who needs those 5 hours of sleep a night anyway, I have joined Trekaroo in order to tell people about spending time in my wonderful city, Denver, Colorado.

KidsMobile_jumpon

Here are recommendations from Trekaroo Families and local Colorado bloggers who jumped aboard the Trekaroo KidsMobile for its current stop in Denver.

The next stop for the KidsMobile is Charlotte, North Carolina. Yoohoo, JJ, Kristin and NC Bloggers — you have anything to say about Charlotte?

Trekaroo has also stopped in CA | CO | DC | FL | HI | IL | MA | NY | PA | TX | VA | WA. So if you’re slacking by sleeping at night and want to add your 2 cents about your hometown exploits with your children, head over to Trekaroo. Or if you’re bringing your kids to one of these places, get the scoop from other parents.

Happy weekend! Hope you have a perfect moment and come back here Monday to tell about it.

Kristin April 7, 2010 at 5:56 am

That is cool. I know of a bunch of places to go in Charlotte but, I haven’t been to almost any of them because Charlotte is 3 hours away.

chicklet April 7, 2010 at 5:56 am

That’s a pretty cool idea even though they’re not doing cool ol’ Canada.

Lollipop Goldstein April 7, 2010 at 5:56 am

Oh, that’s cool! I hadn’t heard about it. Though I have to disagree with a bunch of their DC sites :-) I wonder if they’ll swing by MD.

Sunny April 7, 2010 at 5:56 am

I’ll have to check out WA! For after I’m allowed to walk again, that is. Thanks for sharing!

Fishsticks and Fireflies April 7, 2010 at 5:56 am

Casa Bonita! BWHAHAHAHA! It has probably been at least 20 years since I first went to Casa Bonita, and I STILL remember how awful the food was! There were several places listed that I hadn’t really considered for taking the kids, but reading about others’ experiences is making think it is worth a try. What a cool site – thank you so much for sharing it. (And I have the breakfast food at Cherry Creek at the top of the list of places we are going to hit when Cooper tracks-off next week!)

Martha April 7, 2010 at 5:56 am

That is really neat, thanks, Lori.

loribeth April 7, 2010 at 5:56 am

@ Fishsticks & Fireflies: There’s really a Casa Bonita?? Now I’m going to have Cartman from South Park in my head all day…