Because of my desire to take over the ENTIRE INTERNET (watch out, Aunt Becky), and because who needs those 5 hours of sleep a night anyway, I have joined Trekaroo in order to tell people about spending time in my wonderful city, Denver, Colorado.
Here are recommendations from Trekaroo Families and local Colorado bloggers who jumped aboard the Trekaroo KidsMobile for its current stop in Denver.
- How to spend a day or two with kids in Denver by WeeblesWobblog (that would be me)
- Top 5 Places to eat with your Kids in Denver by Crunchy Green Mom
- Five Favorite Indoor Water Parks In the Denver Area. by Bantering Blonde & Mom Active
- Top Activities for Kids in Denver, CO – voted by Trekaroo parents
- Top 5 Museums for Kids in Denver by The Vacation Gals.
- Our Family’s Staycation Experiences in Colorado by Is dis normal or dysfunctional
Trekaroo has also stopped in CA | CO | DC | FL | HI | IL | MA | NY | PA | TX | VA | WA. So if you’re slacking by sleeping at night and want to add your 2 cents about your hometown exploits with your children, head over to Trekaroo. Or if you’re bringing your kids to one of these places, get the scoop from other parents.
Happy weekend! Hope you have a perfect moment and come back here Monday to tell about it.