Dry spell

by Lori Lavender Luz on June 4, 2010

in Uncategorized

What (if anything — I probably flatter myself) should I write about?

Weeding? Yoga? Sisters? Trivia? Chakras? My time in Japan? My time in Syria? The state of my toenails? My marvel at what people will do for free chocolate?

Do tell.

Water me — I’m parched.

Image: AlainAlarae.wordpress.com

a June 4, 2010 at 9:08 am

There’s free chocolate? Where?

How’s your husband? Is he fully recovered?

Kristin June 4, 2010 at 11:19 am

Ooooh, I’d love to hear about your time in Syria or Japan.

Martha at A Sense of Humor is Essential June 4, 2010 at 12:22 pm

I am in a major social media misfit phase right now and have no sage ad sage advice. All that stuff sounds cool, but I guess I am in the mood to hear what’s up with you and also, share the same when I have a minute to play “catch up”.
Big (((HUGS)))

Kir June 4, 2010 at 1:03 pm

I love reading ANYTHING you write, you pick…make me laugh and cry at the same time…wonder woman :)

May June 4, 2010 at 2:37 pm

Hmm, a second vote for the “Robger” update, and maybe some garden photos? Do you grow veggies and/or herbs? I’m curious to see what stage they’re at in CO at this time of year.

Cheryl June 4, 2010 at 3:40 pm

When was the last time we had a 70′s TV trivia contest? Something evil and impossible that the rest of us can only gawk at in wonder, as all your smarter followers chomp down hard for glory.

Do you think the Tea Party is just the “GOP Reloaded”? What’s your dad think about it?

What’s new, or the same, or regrettable, or lamentable, or brilliant – now that you’re almost a decade into parenthood?

What’s it mean when someone tells you your 8th chakra is traumatized? I thought there were only 7. And could it be causing my tinnitus? Or is that just too much sugar?

Now, where’s the free chocolate?

Luv my 4 Rapscallions June 4, 2010 at 9:33 pm

Hmmmm… How is parenting different in Syria and Japan from the U.S.?

How is your garden … And do you want some strawberry or mint plants?

luna June 5, 2010 at 10:25 am

art of the perfect mojito?

see what happens when you stop writing about adoption?

Quiet Dreams June 5, 2010 at 3:59 pm

I’m particularly interested in hearing about your time in Syria…and the free chocolate.

Kami June 5, 2010 at 4:21 pm

My marvel at what people will do for free chocolate?

That’s my choice from above but if I may add another – another one of your thought provoking questions.

Esther June 5, 2010 at 5:59 pm

I’d love to hear more of you integrating spirituality/intuition and experience.

I just found your blog and I think your writing is very clear and full.

Here’s a link for inspiration – a new film – hopefully one more spiritual than religious. :)

mrs spock June 10, 2010 at 6:53 pm

Tell us about your time in Japan, and I’ll tell you about mine…