Perfect Moment Monday is about noticing a perfect moment rather than creating one. Perfect moments can be momentous or ordinary or somewhere in between.
Here’s a perfect moment from my week. I hope you’ll share yours, too.
Settling in to the first week of summer vacation, there were many moments where Tessa and Reed played together nicely*. They created imaginary worlds, cooperated to solve problems, made me beaded trinkets and cleaned the kitchen (!) while I worked for chunks of time.
Perfect is an understatement.
* (Except for one, uh, “science experiment,” which is a forthcoming post.)
To participate in Perfect Moment Monday:
- Between Sunday night and Tuesday night, write up your own Perfect Moment in a blog post, on Twitter, on Facebook, or simply leave a comment below.
- Grab the URL of your Perfect Moment.
- Use LinkyTools below to enter your blog’s name and the URL of your Perfect Moment
- Visit the Perfect Moments of others (from the links below), and let the writers know you were there.
Once you make a Perfect Moment post , you may place this button on your blog.
What Perfect Moment have you recently been aware of? Be sure to visit these moments and share the love, and please come back next week (click to subscribe).