My entry to today’s global event involves my voice — accompanied by my sisters’ (less than a minute).
Want to join the peace wave? You can do so with your words, with your voice, with your image(s) of peace. Here are the basic instructions:
- Choose any graphic on the BlogBlast4Peace page. Decorate it or leave as is.
- Put up your own peace post today on your blog on or Facebook, using whatever medium you wish — words, songs, images, performance art. Title your post Dona Nobis Pacem, Latin for “Grant Us Peace.” (The leader of the movement says, This is important. The goal is for all blog post titles to say the same thing on the same day.)
- Submit your post or status update to the Gallery of Peace by tagging Mimi Lenox on Facebook or emailing your post’s URL to her.
- Hashtags: #blog4peace, #blogblast4peace
- Image galleries
- Blog4Peace on Twitter
- Blog Blast 4 Peace on Facebook