Crib Sheet from Pampers
- How to get through various stages of “The Wait.”
- How to get ready for your new child.
- When to tell people.
- What you need to know about PADS, post-adoption depression syndrome.
- When and how to tell your child about her adoption.
- What to do when you fear you are an imposter.
Click over for Pampers’ Crib Sheet.
What do you wish you’d known in the early days of your adoption? What advice would you give to someone just starting out on the adoption road?
Lori Holden, mom of a teen son and a teen daughter, blogs from Denver. Her book, The Open-Hearted Way to Open Adoption: Helping Your Child Grow Up Whole, is available through your favorite online bookseller and makes a thoughtful anytime gift for the adoptive families in your life.