Perfect Moment Monday is about noticing a perfect moment rather than creating one. Perfect moments can be momentous or ordinary or somewhere in between.
Here’s a perfect moment from my week. I hope you’ll share yours, too.
Our children have hit the Monopoly age.
We got out our long-dormant Monopoly game and learned a lot about each other.
1. Tessa LOVES being the banker. It’s wonderful to watch her hone her math skills and practice her number relationships. She’ll always loan me money when I get in a bind.
2. Sweet Reed is ruthless! He’ll put his own mother out on the street if she can’t afford to stay in his hotel on Park Place.
3. Roger has a wheeling-dealing side I’d never seen. He’ll conspire with Reed to gain monopoly on all the railroads. Then when I land on B&O they’ll twirl their dastardly moustaches saying, “You MUST pay the rent, you MUST pay the rent, you MUST pay the rent today!”
4. I’m OK with losing as long as there is a lot of giggling involved.
We played way past bedtime just enjoying ourselves and each other.
The only imperfection in this post is that I am loath to mention the manufacturer of this game.
To participate in Perfect Moment Monday:
- Follow this blog.
- Between Sunday night and Tuesday night, write up your own Perfect Moment in a blog post, on Twitter, on Facebook, or simply leave a comment below (if you do the latter, skip #3).
- Use LinkyTools below to enter your name (or your blog’s name) and the URL of your Perfect Moment.
- Visit the Perfect Moments of others and let the writers know you were there.
Once you make a Perfect Moment post , you may place this button on your blog.What Perfect Moment have you recently been aware of? Visit these moments of others and share your comment love.