A sampling — a sliver, really — of outrage from my Facebook feed.
- Why aren’t you outraged every single day?
- This should outrage everyone who reads it.
- Where’s the outrage about this guy??
- After a week of constant outrage and fear, I’m physically and emotionally ill.
- Study Finds People Are Morally Outraged by Those Who Decide Not to Have Kids
- Anti-pot billboards’ awkward race commentary sparks outrage
- Outrage As White Teacher Tells Black Student Her African Themed Prom Dress Is Too Tacky!
- Vanity Fair outrage: Michelle Obama, not Melania Trump, makes International Best Dressed List and…
- Stop Pretending to Be Outraged by Kathy Griffin’s Gross Video
Besides social media exposures to outrage, there are also real life exposures to outrage. I can’t remember a time of so much outrage. Can you?
We’re Being Played
The Internet has elevated an old currency to an unprecedented level of importance: our attention. Continue reading Sacrificing Our Outrage