I’ve been tagged by Furrow.
Let others know who tagged you.
Tell 8 random facts about yourself.
When you’re tagged, post these rules and 8RF about yourself.
Tag 8 other people.
My 8 Random Facts:
- I have lived 8 time zones to the east of home (Syria) and 8 time zones to the west of home (Japan). Like those 8s.
- I proposed to Roger. At a Bronco game. On the DiamondVision scoreboard.
- I have never had a PBJ sandwich.
- I played the piccolo in high school.
- I would go to great lengths for a really good mojito.
- I was told by a ski instructor my first time out that I had “rubber knees.” The nickname stuck (the comment was overheard by a member of the church group) and it took me two decades to get back on skis.
- When I was a Brownie, I won a baking contest for a recipe called, “Rickety Uncle.”
- I can usually guess the time within about 5 minutes.
So, if you’re reading and you haven’t already blogged 8 Random Facts, consider yourself tagged. Comment here when you post your own.