Chicklet tagged me, thereby saving me the hard work of thinking of a topic to write about. Her answers were great, so go on over and read about Chicklet. Then come back to indulge me.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
3) Tag at least three people.
Now you can witness my navel gazing (which may not be quite as fun as naval gazing):
1. I like to sleep in an L-shape. As much as I love sharing a bed with Roger, I secretly delight when he gets up an hour or two earlier than I do. Then I can stretch out my legs while lying on my side, usurping his formerly occupied sleeping space.
2. I am drawn to other things that start with L. We adopted through Lutheran Family Services. The lady who does my taxes is named Linda LaLxxxx. My kids go to a school that starts with “L.” Even thought I’m right-handed, I prefer the word “left.” Ls are luscious.
3. I hate having my hands dirty or yukky. I wouldn’t mind having them hermetically sealed.
4. I classify colors as “boy” colors (blues, greens, browns, blacks, greys, purples) and “girl” colors (reds, oranges, pinks, yellows, whites). When I was a small child I thought everyone had the same schema , and I was surprised to find they didn’t.
5. I have lived in Japan, Syria, and Spain. I have visited Egypt, Jordan, Oman, France, Germany, Andorra, Lebanon, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Israel, Mexico, Canada, Turkey, Cyprus, Italy, The Vatican, Costa Rica, and the Bahamas. And I’m not in the military.
6. Apparently I think in 5s.