Lori’s Childhood Trivia Round 10

March 4, 2009

in Lori's Childhood Trivia

It’s time for another rousing round of Lori’s Childhood Trivia!

(Cue game show music.)

Welcome to the most nostalgic game show in this corner of the Internet! The rules are easy. Each day, I put out a new clue about something from the 1970s. One guess per person per day and no googling.

By entering a guess, you are eligible to grab the image below and add it to your bloggy bling. You can either copy the image and link to this hyperlink, or get the code here.

If you win, you get upgraded from Player bling to Winner bling (like Andy‘s). Groovy, man.

(Cue kettle drums.)

The category is phenomenon.

Clue #1: hemp

(Cue suspenseful music.)

Whaddaya say?

============

California beauty Martha guest-posted on All Thumbs Reviews this week. Read her thumbs-up review about an organic and healthful skin care line.

Kristin April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Ummmm…I like Cheech and Chong but I want to specifically guess Up In Smoke.

The Casual Perfectionist April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Cheech & Chong?

Miss Tori April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

I’m thinking the Partridge Family. Not sure why, but that is coming to mind.I was a child in the 70s, so not sure how much I actually paid attention to my surroundings.

My name is Andy. April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Wooo Hooo! I love this game!I’m guessing Macrame, since I was a Macrame QUEEN in the 70′s… from flower pot hangers to geourgous wall hangings, I made them all!Suspiciously my house is devoid of any Macrame projects.. I really must talk to Hilary about that oversight!

Kristin April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Ummmm…I like Cheech and Chong but I want to specifically guess Up In Smoke.

The Casual Perfectionist April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Cheech & Chong?

Miss Tori April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

My name is Andy. April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Cara April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Damn…1970′s – wait, let me see…I was frequenting Sesame Street and crazy wacked out mommy picked outfits!Guess I can’t play!

edenland April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Category is phenomenon? As in, a giant hemp meteorite narrowly missing earth? Heh.Ok, I want to be a player, so I shall guess …. something to do with Woody Harrelson.

Terra April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

I want to play but I can’t think of anything I was born in 73 maybe my 70′s memories are just tainted I remember rainbow shirts, CHIPS on tv and that is about it.

Martha April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

I think Andy’s guess is brillant! Thank you for the Shout Out. I feel like I should know this, Arggh!

Cara April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

edenland April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Terra April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

Martha April 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

CherLiquori April 7, 2010 at 2:06 am

As usual, I’m stumped. Love the macrame suggestion, though. I did that.So I’ll just watch.

CherLiquori April 7, 2010 at 2:06 am