And you’re invited to read it and discuss in this Virtual Book Tour. None of these fake book tours where you come just for the food.
Oh, there will be food — the book is full of food. And the discussion itself will have whatever virtual food and drink you can conjure in your mind.
Book: Life from Scratch
Author: Melissa Ford (author is participating)
Start Date: today
Question Due: February 15
Questions Listed given to participants: February 21
Post Dates: March 1, 2, 3
How does a Virtual Book Tour work?
- Sign up for the tour by February 11. EVERYONE WHO HAS THE BOOK AND A BLOG IS WELCOME, whether you know Melissa or not, whether you even know me or not (nice to meet you!).
- Get the book. Buy it or get it on Kindle, like I did. Read it.
- Come up with up 1 or 2 discussion questions (not Yes-or-No), which are due to me by February 15.
- By February 21, you’ll receive a list of questions from other participants. From this list you will choose any 3 to answer on your blog.
- I will also let you know what your post day is: March 1, 2, or 3. Please have your Q&A ready to go on your scheduled day in early March.
- On the tour day, links to participant posts will be here on WriteMindOpenHeart. You can then read and comment on the answers from other people who have read and are discussing Life from Scratch. The tour is designed so that each person reads and comments on the thoughts of other participants.
- Follow this blog and put the code for this button on your own blog to spread the word.
To recap: Sign up. Get the book. Read the book. Make note of two discussion questions about the book. Wait for me to tell you what to do next (I’ll ride your ass! remind you along the way).
(While you’re waiting for the rest of us to catch up to you, you can put up your review of the book on Amazon.com.)
Easy. Now get yourself that early holiday present!