I got to be part of a podcast recently with the Super Bitter Infertiles. As part of her Faces of ALI series, JJiraffe interviewed me, along with Mo and Cristy (Shelley was on vacation and I didn’t get to “meet” her).
We laughed, we cried. It was better than Cats.
The gals chat first about TTC (trying to conceive) stuff, then I join the party at 44:00 for about 25 minutes.
We talk about:
- Why I don’t blog in real time when significant storylines in my life are unfolding.
- The hard-stop of my TTC journey and how it almost killed me. But didn’t!
- What two things I did to survive my failure-to-thrive period.
- The book that put me back in the driver’s seat, family-building-wise.
- How to avoid splitting-the-baby.
- How — and why — I embraced open adoption.
The gals then top off the podcast dishing about Snooki, Holly Madison, Honey Boo Boo’s mama, a Kardashian (the one whose name starts with a K), Megan Fox, and a bunch of other names that I can legitimately put in this post and thusly show up more often in search engines. Thanks, ladies!
How do they make bitter so fun?
(Available for download on iTunes, as well.)
Take a listen and subscribe to future podcasts of the Super Bitter Infertiles.