Perfect Moment Monday is about noticing a perfect moment rather than creating one. Perfect moments can be momentous or ordinary or somewhere in between.
Please visit the links of the participants at the bottom.
Here’s a perfect moment from my week. I hope you’ll share yours, too.
Somebody washing my hair, massaging my scalp, finding the perfect color and giving the perfect cut.
What made this visit to my new hairstylist even better was that I also got catch up with my friend, my family member, Crystal,* who is in training at an upscale salon.
* Crystal is my daughter’s first mom.
To participate in Perfect Moment Monday:
- Between Sunday night and Tuesday night, write up your own Perfect Moment in a blog post, on Twitter, on Facebook, or simply leave a comment below.
- Grab the URL of your Perfect Moment.
- Use MckLinky below to enter your (or your blog’s) name and the URL of your Perfect Moment
- Visit the Perfect Moments of others (from the links below), and let the writers know you were there.
Once you make a Perfect Moment post , you may place this button on your blog.
What Perfect Moment have you recently been aware of? Be sure to visit these moments and share the love, and please come back next week (click to subscribe).