But still she’s on my mind. Or at least her website, Goop.com, is. How did it get such a silly name?
I’m guessing it’s either this, or that Gwyneth simply put some repeating vowels in between her first and last initials.
- Determine your first and last initials
- Choose a vowel: a, e, i, o, u or even a y.
- Double your chosen vowel: aa, ee, ii, oo, uu, or even yy.
- Place the doubled vowels in between your first and last initial.
- Add .com. Or .net if you’re feeling edgy.
Example: I’m Lori Holden. I choose “u.” I’m not that edgy. Therefore, my own personal Gwynified website would be LUUH.com.